
Wow! It's been 8 fantastic years with a little bump in the road every once in awhile. I just wanted you all to know how much I love my husband. There are not enough words to express all that this man means to me. Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you so much! This is our song by Lonestar it pretty much sums up how I feel and how he makes me feel. Joel emailed me 10 things why he married me I would post it but I would be in double trouble he is a very private person, anyway it was beautiful it made me cry and at the end he said that he should never make a list because there are to many good things about me isn't he sweet. To the many, many, many, more years to come. Pictures coming soon!!Today!!Hopefully!!
4 comments:
I'm really enjoying you posting more. Usually you only post once a month. Keep it up. Anyways, Happy Anniversary
I know I get so busy I forget, I'm wanting to scan our engagment picture and a wedding photo however I don't have a scanner yet so I'm trying to figure out a way. Larissa
Happy Anniversary!! We love you guys :)
8 years? Seriously? That is crazy. Congrats Joel and Larissa!
Post a Comment