Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!


We all know how Lily gets these great ideas! well last Thursday after Gymnastic we got home about 6:15 we have a buffet night because we get home so late. Lily wanted top ramen so I put it in the microwave. while It was cooking I was helping kalee with her last math problem I hear the timer go off and before I could even go to take it out Lily tries to do it herself she starts screaming bloody murder. The hot glass bowl is broken on the floor with it's contents all over the floor and Lily I had every emotion running threw me I was worried, panicked, angry, terrified. this all Happened in about 2 sec I grabbed lily, Clark, and kalee took Lily to the bath filled it up with cold water and ice while she is shivering like nothing else she soaked in that for about 15 mins. It is a good thing I had the burn cream from what happend with Clark I covered her in that from shoulders to toes. the next morning everything looked cleared up except her knee which was black with blister ect. and the lower part of her leg was a burn mark but not bad. It looked like a 3rd degree burn. I put more burn cream on it and wrapped it and have been doing that ever since the picture that you see I took today which is almost a week later. she went to the Dr today and it's healing well she will have a scare of course however it is only a really bad second degree burn which is a good thing. On a ligher note She made the Doctors laugh because she really is a talker and when they would ask her quesions she would answer them in her most serious voice and say I am 4, I want a dog, I burned myself, I am in double trouble, I quess you had to be there but she really is a cutie. Oh and another thing I haven't blogged about the Primary program was 2 weeks ago and it went splendid! the kids did great! they sang all the songs even the ones I taught them. imagine that me helping people to sing who would've ever thought. Until the next accident.......I am almost certain we will meet again very soon.

4 comments:

Mona said...

hey this is simona...wow that looks like it hurts! i miss lily so so so much! tell her i miss her! also...congrats on the primary program...you are such a good music leader!

Hipple Family said...

That looks horrible! Poor little girl. She is so cute and curious! Trying to be mommy's little helper..........:)

kris said...

AHHH!! Poor Lily! You are good under pressure though! I would have been freakin out! Miss you TONS

Breanne said...

I can't believe that!! I would just cry. I hope that it gets better soon.