Sunday, September 14, 2008

Town Round up!!







So the kids and I went to Great Grandma Bragg's ward Round up there was so much food it was crazy. The kids had so much fun Kalee went on the hay ride about 8 times because it went through the sprinklers and you got all wet. Lily went about 4 times then she was off. they went fishing and got treats. Kalee and Lily couldn't get enough of the jumping thing. Clark was terrified to go on the Jumping thing however he did love the hayride. That was the end of the fun though as I was driving home I was about 3 mins from home and I had no time to react it just hit me I started barfing I tried to swallow it but couldn't there was know where I could pull over so I looked around my car to see if I had anything, all I found was a open empy water bottle so I tried to do the rest in there. this all happened in about 2 sec It got all over me and my car EEWWHH! DISGUSTING! and in the water bottle. Gross huh! I though I would share that SORRY. Among the other things which I will not mention that happened last week I had a rotten week but hey it could be worse.

6 comments:

Marissa said...

Sorry you had such a bad week!! I hate to hear that and I hope this week is better for you!

Liz Ann said...

I'm sorry, Poor girl. Well, at least the kids had fun

kris said...

Larissa! I am sorry! Have you been back to the doctors yet? I hope you feel better. Kalees hair looks so cute! When did you get it cut?

Breanne said...

Looks like fun! I love Kaylee's hair cut. Sorry that you got sick, especially in the car. That is SO not fun.

Hipple Family said...

Cute! That looks so fun! Looks like you cut Kaylee's hair-I love it!

Marie said...

Sorry to hear you got sick - is there a "reason"????..... ;)

Love Kalee's hair!!! It is so cute. Is that a mohawk that Clark is sporting???

Cute pics of the kiddos!!