Lily was so excited to go to preschool. she likes her teacher Mrs. Elizabeth well she calls her Mrs Elizaba for some odd reason. When I ask her to say Elizabeth she says it but then goes right back to saying Elizaba. what a funy little girl. she is slowly learning to do what the teacher says. she goes twice a week for 2.5 hrs. she comes home with a little less enery than normal so this is good. I love having her home when Kalee is at school it gives me some one on one time with her when clarks down for his nap. speaking of clark he is already acting like a 2 yr old, he keeps me pretty busy. the other day he did something super cute. He never lets me cuddle with him so this is a moment to remember. He went and got his blanket that Grandma Rudd Made him and his binky crawled up on my lap and fell asleep. It was such a sweet moment. That leads me to another moment when I dropped Lily off at preschool it started to get teary eyed realizing that it's just me and clark and both my baby girls are growning up.

1 comment:
How exciting. I just signed Isabel up for pre-school too. I can't wait. Hopefully she will have less energy when she gets home just like your kiddos.
Post a Comment