Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First day of School

Kalee started school on August 18th she loves her new school and her teacher Mrs. Lara. she has her own desk that she can open and it has all her school supplies in it. she has made some new friends and really enjoys being a 1st grader.

3 comments:

kris said...

Yay Kalee! I am glad she is enjoying school! I think I am ready for summer to be over and Kelly to be back in school again!!! I hope Clark's hand is doing better! Give him a kiss and a hug for me! Miss you!!!!!

Marie said...

What fun that Kalee is enjoying school!! Today is Emma's first day and I'm going to get all of the details from her this afternoon and then post some pics to my blog. What happened to Clark's hand?!?!? We miss you guys!

Melinda said...

Hard to believe that get that grown up so quickly! But I do have to say go wildcats! (From my Weber State days.)