The Bragg annual trip to California was full of Sanfransisco, a A's game, eating, planes and swimming oh and did I say swimming lots and lots of swimming. Joel and Jimmy also couldn't get enough of throwing kalee and lily into the air clear to the other side of the pool it was very entertaining. the good part is that Joel's family had to do the traveling and we got to stay right here. he! he! 









2 comments:
Little Clark isn't so little anymore is he? Neither are any of your kids!! I just found out last week that I am having a boy in December! I am so excited. I wish I could take a trip out to California to see you guys. Hopefully soon I will!
Maybe one day I will get to stay and everyone else will do the traveling...that is nice! I head home for the weekend next week.
Post a Comment