Joel, Larissa, Kalee, Lily, Clark and Conner
Sheesh louise, are your kids really that grown up? I guess that is what happens when we only see you once a year. Cuteness!
Aww..cute pictures! Where'd you get the girls dresses? Miss you guys!
Hey you guys!! I can't believe how much everyone has grown!! We miss you guys and think about you all the time. So much love for you!! Email me sometime so we can catch up. --- gabeandelliesmom@yahoo.com Miss you xx Mary Anne
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sheesh louise, are your kids really that grown up? I guess that is what happens when we only see you once a year. Cuteness!
Aww..cute pictures! Where'd you get the girls dresses? Miss you guys!
Hey you guys!! I can't believe how much everyone has grown!! We miss you guys and think about you all the time. So much love for you!! Email me sometime so we can catch up. --- gabeandelliesmom@yahoo.com
Miss you
xx
Mary Anne
Post a Comment