Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Were Californians!

So as most of you know this past few months have been a little busy for our family. It started with graduation from pilot training and never seemed to slow down. Joel left for survival and had the worst 3 and half weeks of his life. I am sorry to say that there will be no christmas letter this year from our family it has been way to crazy. I just started the christmas shopping last friday good thing we have the internet because just about everybody is getting gift cards. kalee is doing well in school she went from full day to half day which was an adjustment she likes her teachers and have made some new friends however most of them live on base which we do not. Lily is still as crazy as ever and has so much energy I don't even think puting her in a activity will slow her down, she is in that stage that she ask why about everything it is cute because she is so darn curious I cannot figure out what to call her curious Lily or Lily the menace what do you think? Clark is getting so big he is babbling none stop, he is going to be walking anytime now. we love having him apart of our family it's amazing how different boys and girls are.

No comments: