Saturday, December 15, 2007

Our new home



This is the front door and to the right is the living room It doesn't have any furniture in it because we have never had a living room and family room. We did get our christmas decorations up...we did that before we unpacked the rest of the house, we know what's important (lol).




This is the breakfast nook which we are using as a play area for the kids.


This is the master bedroom...it actually fits our bedroom set which is amazing!


This is Clarks room, he finally has his own space...too bad its right next to the loudest room in the house.


This is the Girls Bathroom, you probably could have guessed from the all the pink.


This is the noisiest room in the house, otherwise known as the girls room.


8 comments:

lramey said...

oh cute! congratulations!!!! Happy New House!!!

Liz Ann said...

Your house is beautiful! I can't believe the movers broke so much stuff. Especially the TV. Y'all had a big one. They are going to pay for that right?!?!

Jayci said...

AH! You have a lemon tree?! I love your home! It's beautiful and the perfect size, and in California, and you have three kids, and a great job. AAHH!! YOu guys really are being so blessed. :) I'm happy for you all. Miss you guys!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Love the house! Makes me miss you guys! Merry Christmas, we're headed to Utah on Wednesday. Take care!! XOXO

Kendall said...

I love your house!!! How exciting! I hope you guys are getting settled. Kendall

Breanne said...

I love the house! You are right, christmas decorations are the priority!! LOL It looks great! I am so happy for you guys :)

Marissa said...

What a beautiful house!! Love the decorations! Merry Christmas!

kris said...

Cute house Larissa! Christmas decorations are what I would have put up first too :) I miss you! call me soon. Merry Christmas!