Sunday, March 15, 2009
ROLLER COASTERS!!!!!
Who loves roller coasters? I love them and my favorite one, by far the x or the batman ride at Six Flags. The reason I ask this is because that is exactly what my emotions have been doing for the last month, and I thought I would blog about it. Many of you already know that Kalee was put in the hospital because we were told she had Kawasaki disease. It’s a rare disease that is curable. If you want more info on it then please look it up, it’s an interesting disease. It all started with Kalee getting Fevers of 102.9 and them not going away. She had a fever for 5 days straight. She also had Mono at the same time. She was such a trooper. She had blood drawn 5-6 times and a IV, x-rays, chest ultrasound. She hated the hospital. Grandma Bragg flew out and took care of the kids, she was an absolute life savor. My friend Julie also helped out. She was wonderful and I will always be thankful. My mom also came out to help after Kalee was out of the hospital. Of course Joel was gone while this was happening. I went and talked to his Commander and we were lucky that they had a rotator coming home from the desert. They decided to send Joel home on it, so he got to come home 3 weeks early. Starting with my miscarriage and then Kalee getting sick and Joel coming home my emotions were sad, worried, relieved, and happy. I never ever want anything like that to happen to one of my kids again. There are no feelings to describe the grief that comes with dealing with one of your kids being that sick. My heart goes out to all the parents that have sick children that have to stay in the hospital for days at a time and that are going through much worse than what we had to go through. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. We are very blessed and I am so thankful for everyone’s prayers on our behalf. The good news is we get to go on some real roller coasters...we are going to Disneyland in May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! If you ever need to talk, you know that I'm here. I wish I lived near you so that I could be of more help. I hope that everything continues to go well and look up and that you all have a blast at Disneyland in May!!! You are in my prayers. Hugs to you and the kids!!
I had no idea! I am so sorry about all this yucky stuff happening to you guys. I hope things are better. Your forsure in our prayers!
I'm so sorry that you have had such hard time!!! I wish I could be there to give you a big hug and help you! We miss you!
Post a Comment