


I can’t believe he’s 2 already. He had a wonderful day filled with presents, pizza and cake that he didn’t even eat, and going down to great Grandma Bragg’s house. Although he didn't feel to great he was in a good mood all day! he played with Cousin Justin and cousin Kyle who gave him fun car rides in his new car. he played with the other cousin aswell and had lots of fun. Thanks Grandma for letting us come down, and for eveyone who came to celebrate and for the presents. We missed having the Grandma's and Grandpa's Aunts and Uncles and Cousins from Utah, however he is enjoying all the gifts they sent him. I thought I took more pictures but I guess not however I did take a lot more video that is will being coming soon!
3 comments:
WOW - he's 2?!?!? Happy birthday Clark and we miss you guys!
I can't believe he's 2 already!! I swear, kids grow up too fast!
btw: You look so skinny in that picture at the top of you & Joel! What is your secret??
Seriously - 2? That is insane! He gets cuter each day. :)
Post a Comment