Sunday, February 8, 2009

Challenges

A week of challenges,that is the best way to put it. Since last Saturday I have had really sick kids Clark is the last to get it and is still sick I think every outfit I put on has snot on it within seconds. I think most people new I was pregnant, well I had a miscarriage I was about 9 weeks. I started spotting and went to the ER on Wednesday was there from 4:30-10:00( I do not like the ER) they did a bunch of stuff in the End to be told there was no more baby. It was very hard to hear I think I already new. I had so many plans already. Last Tuesday I new something was happening so I prayed that I would have peace in whatever what suppose to happen from the next day on I have felt peace. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and is aware of me, I know this was nature taking care of my body getting rid of something that wasn’t right. I know that another being is suppose to be in our family so when the time is right it will come. The Hardest part was not having my husband around to comfort me or me to comfort him. I am at peace and although I am sad I have to be grateful that I have 3 wonderful kids that were the best pregnancies ever. The week Ended on a Happy note our little boy turned 2.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm so sorry Larissa. I wish I could put my arms around you and cry with you. I feel like I can sympathize, the same thing happened to me in October and when you go through so much with your husband, you just want him there when you really need him! You are being strong - we'll be keeping you in our prayers. Let me know if you need anything, even if it's just a phone call!

Marissa said...

Oh, Larissa... how strong you are. My sister just had a miscarriage and I know how hard that can be, really, especially without a husband around. If you want to talk, call me. I have a new home phone number (859)523-7148. It's during these times that I am really grateful for the gospel and the knowledge we have of eternal families. Happy birthday to sweet little Clark!

Marie said...

Larissa, I'm so sorry to hear this. I have been through several myself but I was blessed to have Peter there with me for all but one. Even then I was at my parent's house so I had them for support. You will be in my prayers. You are so inspiring with your faith and the way you are handling this and I know that you feel similar to how I do here at Dover so please give me a call or let me know if you would like me to call you. I'm here if you need me!!!
hugs,
Marie

Kendall said...

Hey Larissa,
I am so sorry to hear of everything you are going through. I know I am not that close...but call if you need anything! I wish we lived in the same part of California! I hope you are doing ok, and call if you need to chat!

Hipple Family said...

I am sorry to hear about that. Especially with your hubby gone! I hope for the best for you guys in the future! We sure miss you!!

Breanne said...

My mom just told me that you miscarried the other day. I'm sorry to hear that. But isn't it nice to have our prayers answered. That is always such a great feeling to know that HF is looking out for us.
We love you!!! And we'll keep you in our prayers.

Melinda said...

Larissa, I am so sorry. But you are right, you will be taken care of and given what you need when the time is right. And no one can complain about your three darling kids you already have!

The Olsen's said...

Larissa,
So sorry to hear about your sad event, but so glad you were able to feel the peace that can only come from Heavenly Father. We will be praying for you and thinking about you.