




It's a wee bit late! I hope everyone had a spook tackler Halloween! We went to a Halloween party hosted by our friends they did a wonderful job putting it together. We are so glad we were invited. Thanks for all your hard work it was amazing they went all out with decorations and food prep it was very cute and creative. We had lots of fun and way too much to eat. Then the kids went trick or treating with about 20 other kids from the party it was Hilarious to watch. I don’t know where kalee learned this song but as she and a couple other kids were walking they were singing “trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat, if you don’t, I don’t care I’ll pull down your underwear. I thought it was very funny. We had to have a little talk about how we didn’t say those things. After I stopped laughing that she was singing that in the first place. Kalee was the silver mist fairy I glittered her all up and she loved it. Lily was a cutest witch I have ever seen, then again I am biased. Clark was a pilot just like his Daddy and a cute one at that. Clark wore Joel’s work patches he was so hansom.
4 comments:
SOOO CUTE! They all look adorable! Glad to see Joel is home and back with you guys!!
I'm so glad that Joel is home now! I know how hard it must have been for you to be without him! Your kids were precious in their Halloween costumes!
They look so cute andn I love how you can see Kalee peeking out the window when you were taking a picture of Lily. Clark is adorable - I've always thought that though, costume or not! :)
Precious! I love that clark was a pilot. Oh my heart melts!
Post a Comment