

Sunday we had a great time just sitting around all day. I made us an excellent dinner, if I do say so myself, that resembled Thanksgiving. Mom had the chance to lounge and read her book, Dad did what he does best,
and Ambrea spent the day talking all cutsie schmutsie with her hunk a burnin' love Derek. That night we played games and I finally beat Joel at Cranium...I just wished I didn't have to cheat so badly, or so Joel says.
and Ambrea spent the day talking all cutsie schmutsie with her hunk a burnin' love Derek. That night we played games and I finally beat Joel at Cranium...I just wished I didn't have to cheat so badly, or so Joel says.Monday Joel had to work, so I took the fam to San Francisco to see the sights. We went to Pier 39 and eventually wound up in the big house, I told Ambrea that it was illegal to wear that much make up in California but she just wouldnt believe me, J/K. Alcatraz was awesome and everyone had a really good time. It was very cold! On the way home we met Joel at Red Lobster and had dinner. Tuesday before I took the fam back to the airport we stopped and toured the base and saw some of the planes. We were so glad they spent the time to come and visit and it was sad when they left, but I wont miss not having the wait in line for the bathroom in my house anymore.









2 comments:
Man, there are lots of things to do in CA! Hopefully we will get stationed there someday and we can visit the places together. The Olive Garden sounds soooo good right now. Man...I can't wait to get out of Del Rio
Oh man! I wish I could have gone skating with ya'll!! Glad you had fun. We went to Olive Garden this weekend in Lawton, 45 minutes away. Yeah for being out of Del Rio! I miss everyone though!
Post a Comment