Saturday, March 15, 2008
Sooooo Much To tell!
It has been awhile since I last posted. Here is what our FAM has been up to. Presidents day weekend The Kids, great Grandma Bragg and I went to Utah. The kids loved playing in the snow with Grandpa and cousin Nico. The kids were so sad to leave all the cousins, Grandpa’s and Grandma’s behind. We had a great visit. I through my mom a 50th Birthday party Surprise. It was a hit my mom was so surprised I thought she was in shock. I did a wonderful job planning it I do say so myself. Thanks to My Aunt Debra's, Shana, my sisters and brothers help and my dads credit card. Unfortunately I got sick again, yes it's my gallstones. I was lucky that it didn't start until after my moms surprise party. I am scheduled to get my gallbladder out on Friday march 21st (finally). I have been busy getting my house decorated. I painted Clark’s room baby blue; I am working on the girl’s room and the living room. It takes so much time to decorate a house but I love doing it. I t makes me feel so good that I am doing it by myself. We also sold Joel’s car (his baby). We know it is in good hands. When it drove away it was really sad. We loved that car. We now have a 96 Mitsubishi eclipse that’s red with the lowest miles I have ever seen. We got a great deal thanks to Great Grandma Bragg. She is so awesome and we love her. I had the oppurtunity to do a sim with Joel it was really cool to see what he has been doing. gosh there were so many buttons. I did really well I thought until I found out that Joel was helping me a lot most of the time. I am so proud of him it takes a lot of work to be a pilot I could never do what he does. He is amazing and I love him very much for all he does for our family. Joel Had his first flight in the kc-10 he said it was very long and boring the only cool part was refueling a c-5 and that he got to go close to Hawaii and see the ocean. so far he is not liking the kc-10 as much as he hoped. He thinks it will get better once he is completely out of pilot training. But as of this point he will not be doing another tour of the kc-10. That’s about it folks we have had a pretty boring month. If I am feeling better after my surgery which happens to be over Kalee’s spring break then we will be doing something fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Soooo glad to hear how you are doing! I've missed hearing from you. Glad you guys are doing well, how fun to decorate you house. I can't wait to get to Dover and do the same, I've already been thinking of what I want to do. Take care!!!!
Hey there! I hope your surgery goes well- call me from the hospital if you are up to it or need something to do while you're waiting around! Hope you feel better. Well...at least Joel only has to do that a few years and its not permanent! Tell him hi from me and the girls and Clark hi from the kids. They miss the girls! Have fun decorating!
I had that surgery a couple of years ago. It is pretty easy, don't worry too much. Just be careful the first few days, you will be sore! You be fine though! I am jealous that you get to paint! I cannot wait for the day that I can do that myself!
Your girls are getting so big...and your little boy too. It's good to get the update on the fam. Sounds like your doing good. Cute blog!!
Post a Comment