Joel, Larissa, Kalee, Lily, Clark and Conner
she's so funny, i am going to miss her and all the crazy things she does!
She's adorable. It's so hard to believe how big she is!!
That is so funny. I didn't notice that she had some of it up her nose too. She is so craZy!
oh too cute! I'm so glad you are posting more!
Too cute!!! I finally got to your blog - how fun, and I LOVE the song you have on here by Edwin McCain (sp?) - I'll Be!!!!!!!
Aren't messy kids the cutest!!
hey! I found your blog! :D I looked at all your other pictures and they are so cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
she's so funny, i am going to miss her and all the crazy things she does!
She's adorable. It's so hard to believe how big she is!!
That is so funny. I didn't notice that she had some of it up her nose too. She is so craZy!
oh too cute! I'm so glad you are posting more!
Too cute!!! I finally got to your blog - how fun, and I LOVE the song you have on here by Edwin McCain (sp?) - I'll Be!!!!!!!
Aren't messy kids the cutest!!
hey! I found your blog! :D I looked at all your other pictures and they are so cute.
Post a Comment