Sunday, August 26, 2007

Our Family

Larissa decided that she wanted to jump on the bandwagon and start our own blog, so she looked at me and told me to get on it. If you didnt know already (and if you dont, I really dont know why you are looking at this page) this is our family. Kalee is the oldest, followed by Lilian and Clark.





Kalee is our resident princess. She loves about anything that has to do with princesses and dancing. She loves to sing, dance and read. Kalee is starting kindergarten tommorrow and is very excited.









Lily we lovingly refer to as "the wild one." She is an adventurous and strong little girl. She also loves to sing and dance, and tease her big sister.




Clark is my little super boy. He helps me balance the amount of estrogen vs. testosterone in our house. He is very curious and on the verge of figuring out that he can move anywhere he wants and not just where mommy and daddy put him.
Larissa is the glue of the family. She keeps our house running and the kids happy. She is such a loving and selfless mommy. She is a stay at home mom who works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

7 comments:

Tara said...

Guten Tag! I think it's great you started a blog! I have a myspace page, but there is so much yucky stuff on there I am thinking about starting a family blog too. Say hello to Larissa for me!

Breanne said...

I love the family picture! You guys are so cute. I hope you are ALL able to come home for christmas, it would be great to see you! Keep in touch.

JoshandMelanie said...

We sure miss you guys but loved seeing Larissa and the kids in July! Cute cute family!

Marissa said...

You guys are so cute! Clark is getting so big too... wow. So is Kalee and Lily!! I Can't believe Kalee is starting kindergarten! Has it really been that long? I added you guys as a link on my blog so I can check back often. Mine is http://missnoeitall.typepad.com. We'll put baby pics up when the time comes!! I miss you guys!

lramey said...

hey, it's lisa. I just stalked you from breanne's...don't be mad! Just kidding. Cute kiddies! I can't believe Kalee's starting kindergarten! it seems like just yesterday i was watching her and max play all day every day!!!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Come on Larissa...you need to keep this updated now that we'll all be going our separate ways! :) We need to see those cute kids grow up! Ta-ta!

Marie said...

Welcome - a little late - to blog-land!!! That family picture is AWESOME!!! Clark is so cute I could eat him! Well, maybe not really, but almost! ;) Keep up the blogging since we will be across the country from you in a few months!!!